Fuunnnyyyy VVIIIIDDDEEEOOO can't stop watchin it!!!

Boom Blaster

Friday, November 13, 2009

The F*cking girls!!

Hey Blogger readers...

One thing i hate is girls!!!!(There are many more!! Way more!!) Here is my fucked up story....

Kyeong Jae, Jin Le, Kenneth and Jing Kai were in my house today... When, someone called Jing Kai(I think...) Lu yi!! She asked if she could come to my house?! Then everyone say no!! Stubbornly enough, I did... I regret it! She said if some other girls could come... We said no! ....
Urgh....!!! Then she said that the girls left home.... But they didn't!!! I hate liars! Then when they came to my house i saw them!! They were, Cheryl, Lu yi, Jing Xuan, Jia Zhen,Yi ying, Jocelyn!! Then they go and ransack my shoe rack!! Then they nearly go and take Kenneth shoes. Then in the end, I chased them of with some sort of stick. I also took some bombs in my room and blasted it at the damn freaky girls. Guess what they did. That's right. They SCREAMED!!! Then I shouted so loud that the whole block of my flat can hear! It's really loud. For you boys out there... If you hate girls write a freakin' comment.... Ciao!

Peace.!!♣♣♣♣

No comments:

Post a Comment